Monday, April 21, 2014

8 months!

Our little lady lover turned 8 months old this weekend!  She is sprouting her second tooth, imitating words more and more, and enjoying food as well.  She is the smiliest baby there has ever been, and everywhere we go she charms people with her sweet, friendly smile.

We have had a wonderful "Passover Break" as Hersh calls it, and I LOVE each day that I get to spend with my two little sugardumplings.  I am finding life to be fairly surreal in that I can't believe I am a mom with 2 kids, as I still feel like me (which is a good thing).  We are now gearing up for Hersh's 4th birthday this upcoming weekend.  Crazy that our little man will be 4.  Ahh, life.  It's all going so quickly, most important thing is to remain present and grateful.


 First bath  together:


8 months old!

No comments:

Post a Comment