Friday, July 11, 2014

1st Music Class

Yesterday Alte and I attended her very first Songbirds Music Class.  The class is held in the same building as Hersh's camp, so right after dropping him off we scooted over to music class.  Alte Lu loved it!  She bopped up and down during the dancing, shook lots of instruments, clapped, and sang.  She also scooted all over the room, always checking back in with a glimpse over to me.  She smiled at everyone and really enjoyed the entire experience.  When I used to take Hersh to music class he would sit in my lap the entire time and just take it all in.  Alte was her little social self, scooting all over--no need to stay in Ima's lap:)

Hersh made a "Do Not Enter" sign for his room.  He said that they are just "silly letters" and everyone can still come in.  I think he made the sign because he has seen signs like these in books.  He also told me that he doesn't like broccoli, seitan, or blueberries.  This afternoon Hersh and I took a shower.  He told me all about his thoughts.  He is thinking a lot of getting old, growing up, and a little bit about dying.  He told me people die when they get old.  Then we talked about the people we know and he said that we are lucky that we have everyone we need:)  He also told me he never wants to grow up.  Grown-ups clean and organize.















No comments:

Post a Comment