Monday, November 3, 2014

A very spooooky week!

This past weekend we celebrated Halloween, and I must say, this is the most fun I have ever had on Halloween, and I totally credit this to our children.  Hersh's joy and excitement around this holiday was so genuine.  He was psyched to dress up and loved all of the decorations.  Every night we have been lighting the Jack-O-Lantern, even though the holiday is passed.  AlteLu was dressed as an aerobics instructor, and my only regret is that I didn't take her to a costume contest because she definitely could've won.  Hersh was a fireman, I was the constellation, Ursa Major (thank you Hersh), and Jacob was a soup inspector,
We also had Hersh's last day of the soccer season, Jacob and I went to a fancy bat mitzvah, and we had friends over for s'mores around the campfire, which was so fun!  We have such awesome friends and I love having them over.  The kids played in the leaf pile and everyone enjoyed.
Last week I took AlteLu to her first library storytime and a playgroup.  She loved both---checking out all of the people and toys, and really enjoyed the stories and singing.  One book that the librarian read was all about cats, so AlteLu kept saying, "Gaato, gaato, gaato." She is to delicious!

Thanks, Zeyde, for the cozy winter coat!

Me and my girl

Family selfie

Fireman

Aerobics instructor

Cozy with the schluffensak

Soccer scrimage



 Medal Ceremony:

 Baby in a basket:


 S'mores:





Taking care of her babies
 More Halloween:






Paper airplane making


No comments:

Post a Comment